The Ocean City Fishing Club opened its first pier and clubhouse in 1916. It is presently the only on-ocean fishing pier in the city. It is one of the most photographed sites in Ocean City.
Our pier extends 635 feet southeast from the Ocean City boardwalk a few steps south of 14th street entrance. Our facitlities include a clubhouse and deck, a storage facility for equipment on the inner "T", and bait storage (refriferator/freezer), bait/fish cleaning tables, sink and tent shelter on the outer "T" fishing platform. The outer "T" is 50 feet wide and 30 feet long with an elevation of approximately 24 plus feet.
Use Google Map Views to see our area and location,